I wanted a solution to get gas from my vehicles to run my generator after a power outage, but I was not going to purchase a hundred dollar + item if it was not going to work. So I ordered the car access kit and it confirmed that the FlowJoe would work on my cars. I bought the GasGuzzler model and tried it the day it arrived. It took a little time to get the hose placed correctly, but once I did, it started pumping gas. I filled a 5 gallon gas can in less than 5 minutes. I am very happy with this product and the only suggestion I have is (since I already had the hoses) that you offer a unit without those hoses at a lower price. But overall, I am thrilled that I have solved the problem of getting almost 35 gallons of gas out of my two vehicles when I need it for an emergency. Great product!
Worked as intended.
Car Access Kit
Important Safety Information
- Read the manual before using our product. Failure to do so can result in serious injury.
- Only use this product outdoors.
- Do not operate within 50 feet of a building or structure.
- Do not operate when tired or when under the influence of drugs or medication.
- Do not use your mouth to help siphon flammable liquids.
- Keep these products away from children.
- Inspect before each use; do no use if parts are loose or damaged or if you detect any leakage.
- If a fuse blows, replace the fuse with a 3 amp 12 volt fuse only. If fuse blows repeatedly, stop use immediately and contact GenTap.
- Do not smoke in the presence of gasoline or flammable vapors.
- Keep a Class B fire extinguisher with you and ready at all times during operation.
- Maintain product labels and nameplates. These carry important information. If unreadable or missing, contact GenTap for replacement.