I transport four 5-gallon jugs of water to a planter just outside of my small town to water the plants. Water weighs about 8 pounds a gallon and I was lifting these 40+ pound jugs and thought that was dumb because I was going to hurt my back. I am a 68 year old lady so I got on-line and searched a bit and found this FlowJoe Aqua Tap at right around a hundred bucks. SOLD!!! The price of a couple of chiropractic appointments averted! The 12 v. cigarette lighter style plug-in worked perfectly in my 2005 Toyota van and the power cord easily stretched to the very back of my van where I put the water jugs. The water intake and outflow hoses are way plenty long to allow me to water the plants. I did see a good tip on-line to afix the intake hose to a short stick so I can put it into a corner of the jug and tilt the jug to suck out most of the water. The hose curled around before I did this and I wasn't really sure where the end of the hose was inside the blue jug. I just could not be any happier with this little pump than I am!! Thank you for making a terrific product at a good price and it's American made, too!!
I bought my water tap two years ago and it is still pumping water every time I turn it on. I also use the Flow Joe battery pack and the things keeps going! I have to turn off the pump after 30 minutes because I don’t want to burn out the motor, but I bet I could let this thing keep running all afternoon!
Awesome product. Quality construction. Compact size.
Works great filling multiple containers at the backcountry spring we frequent. Filter and hands free filling clip combined with the sturdy case make this better than most options.
Aqua Flow works great and the battery is amazingly robust. Had a problem with moving water out of a floor locker in my boat. With Aqua Flow we are high and dry.
Important Safety Information
- Read the manual before using our product. Failure to do so can result in serious injury.
- Only use this product outdoors.
- Do not operate within 50 feet of a building or structure.
- Do not operate when tired or when under the influence of drugs or medication.
- Do not use your mouth to help siphon flammable liquids.
- Keep these products away from children.
- Inspect before each use; do no use if parts are loose or damaged or if you detect any leakage.
- If a fuse blows, replace the fuse with a 3 amp 12 volt fuse only. If fuse blows repeatedly, stop use immediately and contact GenTap.
- Do not smoke in the presence of gasoline or flammable vapors.
- Keep a Class B fire extinguisher with you and ready at all times during operation.
- Maintain product labels and nameplates. These carry important information. If unreadable or missing, contact GenTap for replacement.