The Gas Guzzler worked as advertised. It was easy to set up and easy to operate. Transferring “old” gasoline from a pontoon boat on the lake is a challenge but the Gas Guzzler made the job much more manageable.
The Gas Guzzler pump has made it very easy to refill my motorcycle fuel tanks from Jeep cans, without having to lift heavy, full Jeep cans above the bikes in order to pour the fuel in. Simply place the filter-equipped intake hose into the supply, and extend the discharge line to the motorcycle fuel tank while standing next to the bike. Tap the button on the remote, and watch the fuel go right in, without any spilling. Tap the button again to stop the flow, cap the tank, and then step over to the next bike, and repeat. It’s that easy! No more spilled fuel, sore shoulders, or tired backs!
About the only thing that I’d change, is that the intake and discharge hoses should be of different colors. The rest of the unit is perfect, and I recommend this to anyone who likes to keep their shop neat and clean, and have the convenience of a safe, efficient method of fuel transfer.
Works great! Got this to transfer multiple 5 gallon gas cans to my two 30 gallon drum’s on a shelf in the shop for storage. Will probably be buying another for my parents as well.
I was not paying attention and it overflowed.
Important Safety Information
- Read the manual before using our product. Failure to do so can result in serious injury.
- Only use this product outdoors.
- Do not operate within 50 feet of a building or structure.
- Do not operate when tired or when under the influence of drugs or medication.
- Do not use your mouth to help siphon flammable liquids.
- Keep these products away from children.
- Inspect before each use; do no use if parts are loose or damaged or if you detect any leakage.
- If a fuse blows, replace the fuse with a 3 amp 12 volt fuse only. If fuse blows repeatedly, stop use immediately and contact GenTap.
- Do not smoke in the presence of gasoline or flammable vapors.
- Keep a Class B fire extinguisher with you and ready at all times during operation.
- Maintain product labels and nameplates. These carry important information. If unreadable or missing, contact GenTap for replacement.