When I received the Portable battery pack I wondered how this little battery was going to work. Well, WONDERFUL is the answer. I've moved 30ish gallons of gas and still have battery left. I'm in pump heaven. Thanks FlowJoe.
Terrific add on to my FloJoe.
I love it ! This unit transfers gas very quickly! I also like the electrical connections greatly reduces the chance of sparking around gasoline. I also use it to transfer diesel from 20 gallon diesel cans into my dodge ram 3500 from the bed of my truck bed ,Very heavy to do by hand ,Not as young as I used to be. Thanks again.
Battery does its job well. It has the longest time between recharges that I have encountered and delivers ample power throughout and recharges quickly from 110 volt source. Lower voltage of course takes, like, overnght but is acceptable. Recharging procedure could be simplified by having a cradle instead of having to pluging and unpluging various leads. Good unit that does its job well.
Product was as advertised.
Important Safety Information
- Read the manual before using our product. Failure to do so can result in serious injury.
- Only use this product outdoors.
- Do not operate within 50 feet of a building or structure.
- Do not operate when tired or when under the influence of drugs or medication.
- Do not use your mouth to help siphon flammable liquids.
- Keep these products away from children.
- Inspect before each use; do no use if parts are loose or damaged or if you detect any leakage.
- If a fuse blows, replace the fuse with a 3 amp 12 volt fuse only. If fuse blows repeatedly, stop use immediately and contact GenTap.
- Do not smoke in the presence of gasoline or flammable vapors.
- Keep a Class B fire extinguisher with you and ready at all times during operation.
- Maintain product labels and nameplates. These carry important information. If unreadable or missing, contact GenTap for replacement.