Based on 9 reviews
Have both the Aqua and Gas Tapper R-Max. Both work well and are built well. Service was outstanding when ordering.
Use the R-Max to drain the unused gas out of boat tank every couple of years to prevent issues with the engine. Had problem with the pump not working right this year, and Daniella from the company walked me through troubleshooting it and sent me out a new wiring harness right away. It is up and running again and it works as advertised. Highly recommended.
Important Safety Information
- Read the manual before using our product. Failure to do so can result in serious injury.
- Only use this product outdoors.
- Do not operate within 50 feet of a building or structure.
- Do not operate when tired or when under the influence of drugs or medication.
- Do not use your mouth to help siphon flammable liquids.
- Keep these products away from children.
- Inspect before each use; do no use if parts are loose or damaged or if you detect any leakage.
- If a fuse blows, replace the fuse with a 3 amp 12 volt fuse only. If fuse blows repeatedly, stop use immediately and contact GenTap.
- Do not smoke in the presence of gasoline or flammable vapors.
- Keep a Class B fire extinguisher with you and ready at all times during operation.
- Maintain product labels and nameplates. These carry important information. If unreadable or missing, contact GenTap for replacement.