I used it with a boat there was not enough tubing to get into the tank from the gas cap, hooked to the fuel line but there is a check valve, so had to take apart the gas tank sending unit and shove the pickup directly in the fuel tank. had to move the unit into a new position to have enough hose to get to the back of the tank, hard to tell if we got it all. It pumped as advertised, a nice steady flow filling up the tanks, I'm not sure how easy it would be to get to the bottom of a automobile gas tank with the supplies provided there is not an overabundance of tubing and it is coiled, this would work especially good where there is easier access to the gas tank like a snowmobile or ATV etc. I don't know how I would have done the job with out it.
I bought this product Oct 15 2022. Wow I own a 1973 mach1 with old gas. This pump worked just like advertised. I pumped out 15 gallons in about half an hour. I was so great full it worked. Because I was stuck. Thanks for a great invention. IT WORKS🤗
Works absolutely perfect. Easy instructions, high quality parts and packaging. Don’t hesitate to grab one for yourself.
Important Safety Information
- Read the manual before using our product. Failure to do so can result in serious injury.
- Only use this product outdoors.
- Do not operate within 50 feet of a building or structure.
- Do not operate when tired or when under the influence of drugs or medication.
- Do not use your mouth to help siphon flammable liquids.
- Keep these products away from children.
- Inspect before each use; do no use if parts are loose or damaged or if you detect any leakage.
- If a fuse blows, replace the fuse with a 3 amp 12 volt fuse only. If fuse blows repeatedly, stop use immediately and contact GenTap.
- Do not smoke in the presence of gasoline or flammable vapors.
- Keep a Class B fire extinguisher with you and ready at all times during operation.
- Maintain product labels and nameplates. These carry important information. If unreadable or missing, contact GenTap for replacement.