I bought this product Oct 15 2022. Wow I own a 1973 mach1 with old gas. This pump worked just like advertised. I pumped out 15 gallons in about half an hour. I was so great full it worked. Because I was stuck. Thanks for a great invention. IT WORKS🤗
Works absolutely perfect. Easy instructions, high quality parts and packaging. Don’t hesitate to grab one for yourself.
Only used it once and worked pretty well
After spilling gas during a fuel pump replacement on my 2005 F350, I realized I needed a better, safer way to work around fuel tanks. This device worked perfectly on my 1990 Mustang GT project car. Easy to use and I didn’t spill a drop! A very cost effective way to transfer gasoline safely.
Important Safety Information
- Read the manual before using our product. Failure to do so can result in serious injury.
- Only use this product outdoors.
- Do not operate within 50 feet of a building or structure.
- Do not operate when tired or when under the influence of drugs or medication.
- Do not use your mouth to help siphon flammable liquids.
- Keep these products away from children.
- Inspect before each use; do no use if parts are loose or damaged or if you detect any leakage.
- If a fuse blows, replace the fuse with a 3 amp 12 volt fuse only. If fuse blows repeatedly, stop use immediately and contact GenTap.
- Do not smoke in the presence of gasoline or flammable vapors.
- Keep a Class B fire extinguisher with you and ready at all times during operation.
- Maintain product labels and nameplates. These carry important information. If unreadable or missing, contact GenTap for replacement.